We are a world-renowned name in technology news, building a dynamic events team to bring the content to life on a global scale through leading technology events.
The future is today
MIT Technology Review is the gateway to the world of important innovations and technologies changing how we live, work and play. We’re looking for someone to support the day to day logistics of our expanding of domestic conference and custom event offerings.
You will be the go-to person on event logistics, working in collaboration with events colleagues and a range of stakeholders, including leaders in business, government, and academia. You’ll work in collaboration with the programming team on speaking registration and support as well as the sales team on event sponsorship fulfillment.
The Ideal Candidate
The right candidate will be highly organized and an excellent communicator with strong project management skills to manage the details for complex events. You will be excited and challenged to help produce world-class technology events and have an innate curiosity about the latest innovations and trends shaping our world.
- Experience supporting complex professional events
- Comfortable using web-based software and smartphone platforms
- Ability to prioritize objectives and manage time against deadlines
- Able to work with a broad range of stakeholders and vendors at all levels
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to multitask, working on several high-level projects in parallel
- Ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team with onsite and remote co-workers
- Ability to travel and accommodate hours outside the standard work week when needed
MIT Technology Review offers a creative and intellectually charged work environment with competitive compensation and benefits through MIT.
Please apply at Events Associate (Job Number 15455).Apply